Thank you for your interest in New Horizon School Pasadena. We are excited that you have chosen to apply to our school. Please review the Admissions Process and Checklists below for the necessary steps you will need to complete the entire process. At the present time, all the admissions processes occur in a virtual environment. If you have any questions through the process, please feel free to reach out to the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (626) 795 - 5186 Ex. 1126.
ADMISSIONS PROCESS (ALL GRADE LEVELS)
- We currently offer in-person or virtual personalized tours. These tours are available by appointment. The admissions office will contact you for your tour after the inquiry. For an in-person tour, we would like to meet the student applicants on campus. For a virtual tour, we would like to meet the student applicants in the last 5–10 minutes.
- Review the Admissions Calendar for important dates and deadlines.
- Complete the online application for admission and submit the $75 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit the child’s birth certificate through the online application process.
- Complete the steps in the Admissions Checklist per grade level (see below) including completing the Supplemental Forms.